Saturday, July 16, 2016

Next Year

Dear band students,

It is with sadness that I’m writing to let you know that I will not be returning to New Berlin next school year. It was an extremely tough decision, but I have accepted a new teaching position that will allow me to be much closer to my family in the Chicago area. I wish that I could have told everyone in person, but unfortunately the summer months did not allow for that.

The past four years leading the band program at New Berlin have been nothing short of amazing. I have loved every single minute of being your teacher, and I hope that I have instilled a life-long love of music in you. It is my deepest hope that you all continue with band and music in your lives. The program is destined for great things, and I can’t wait to see where the future takes you. I will always cherish my time at New Berlin and remember each and every one of my students fondly– once a pretzel, always a pretzel!

I will be in the band room on Tuesday, July 19th from 3:30 PM – 6:30 PM if anyone would like to stop by. Please do not hesitate to contact me if you ever need anything or would like to stay in touch– I can be reached at my personal email: elisa.lieb11@gmail.com.

Wishing you all the best,

Ms. Lieb